Incubator (StartUp) Benefits
$10,000 Credit for Freshworks (CRM, Marketing, Automation)
Get $10,000 in credits on the Freshworks suite of products! Boost your startup journey with leading customer and employee engagement solutions from Freshworks including CRM, LiveChat, support, marketing automation, ITSM, and HRMS. Access up to $10,000 in credits across eight products ($1,250 per product) at any time within one year of account activation.
Priority access to Freshworks startup program including, events, resources, workshops, and much more.
Restrictions: Access up to $10,000 in credits across eight products at any time within one year of account activation. Total credits of up to $1,250 available per product. Credits are available on Estate Plans on new accounts or products only.
The Accelerate Program has been developed with the main focus of support the growth of early-stage startups:
- Free SendGrid services for 12 months (Valued at $129.95 per month giving them 100k transactional emails / 32k marketing contacts / extra IP address and 6 months of Loader.io)
- Mentorship in product, business and technical (SendGrid or non-related topics)
- Introductions and connections from within the SendGrid network
- Access to early releases of new SendGrid products and beta programs
- Workshops on aspects of email best practices and other areas of digital communications
- Access up to $10000 in credits across eight products at any time within one year of account activation
- Total credits of up to $1250 available per product
- Credits are available on Estate Plans on new accounts or products only
- Offer valid only until May 2021
- If you are an enrolled ITC member or are part of the Council’s business incubator then you may contact us to access this benefits package.
- Some benefits may not be valid for all International Trade Council incubated startups and may depend on your business type.
- Some benefits are valid only based on your country of formation, company size, age of your company, number of employees, revenue and/or profitability.
- Remember to use your COMPANY address when applying for a benefit – not your residential address.