Representatives from the industry-leading refuse truck manufacturer New Way and Authorized Dealers recently converged in Las Vegas, NV, at the 2017 WasteExpo event to celebrate New Way’s Top Ten Dealers of 2016. The celebration was held in New Way’s booth and highlighted top sales representatives and their hard work and achievements throughout the past year.
New Way recognized the following dealers as their top performers:
- Southern Sewer, Ft. Pierce, FL, Owner Felix Denmon
- Elliott Equipment, 5 locations, Headquartered in Des Moines, IA, Owner Eugene Elliott
- Amick Equipment, 2 locations in North and South Carolina, Owner Bill Amick
- Ray Gaskin Services, 2 locations in California, Owner Bill Macintosh
- Municipal Equipment, 5 locations, Owner Mike Coriel
- Consolidated Disposal Equipment, Smyrna, GA, A Waste Built Company
- Solid Waste Systems, 2 locations, Seattle and Spokane (Hdq), Owner Paul Cochran
- Long Island Sanitation, located in New York and New Jersey, Owner Bobby Jordan
- N. Wood Co., Woburn, MA, Owner Bob Bernard
- General Equipment Co., Portland, OR, Family Owned Company
“We’re thankful to have such great, hardworking individuals on our team,” said New Way Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Phil Allen. “We continue to see great growth and contributions from our dealer network which has helped make New Way one of the top leaders in this industry.” Allen went on to say, “Our team looks forward to another record-breaking year and are poised to continue raising that bar. We can’t thank our dealers enough for their dedication.”
During the 2017 WasteExpo event, New Way once again participated in the Environmental Research & Education Foundation (EREF) Auction. The Iowa-based company donated a 20-yard Cobra™ rear loader, which is built for exceptional performance with a three-cubic-yard hopper and was mounted on a 2017 International chassis. In addition, New Way also participated in a silent auction in which they donated a South Dakota pheasant hunt.
Those looking to learn more about New Way and its products are urged to visit its official website at www.NewWayTrucks.com or follow them on Facebook and Twitter.