Agenda announced for Indonesia’s Premier Trade Gathering
Indonesia Trade & Commodity Finance Conference 2017
Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta | October 5
Identify key market trends and network with Indonesia top trade and commodity experts
Global Trade Review (GTR), the world’s leading news source, publisher and event organiser for the global trade, commodity, export and supply chain finance industries, returns to Jakarta for the Indonesia Trade & Commodity Finance Conference. The event will continue to build on its repute as Indonesia’s premier trade gathering for domestic and international commodity and export finance experts.
“Moody’s Investors Service has recently changed its outlook on the Indonesian banking system to positive from stable owing to an expected increase in economic growth, supporting macroeconomic policies and a stronger market for the country’s key commodities,” says GTR’s Senior Producer Aliza Mohsin. “GTR’s Indonesia Trade and Commodity finance conference this year will put the spotlight on the trade and investment opportunities created as a result of these developments, its implication for the finance industry and what does the future hold for one of Asia’s largest consumer markets.”
Leading experts from government organisations including KADIN, Bank Mandari, Christian Teo & Partners, PT Jindal Stainless Indonesia, IIF, PwC Indonesia, and more will discuss the economic outlook and investment landscape.
Deputy Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs for Commerce & Industry of the Republic of Indonesia, Edy Putra Irawady, will provide an update on current policies and projects including agriculture, import permits, the impact of commodity prices, reviewing the China-led Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) and OBOR projects, a progress report on the Masterplan for Acceleration and Expansion of Indonesia’s Economic Development (MP3EI) in addition to analysing the long-term implications for Indonesia’s economy.
Highlights for 2017 include:
• Examine RCEP, OBOR, and MP3Ei projects
• Review current economic scenarios, investment landscape, and future trends for Indonesia
• Discover diversification and opportunities for SMEs
• Receive an update on and the implications of Indonesia’s mining law
• Recognise trends in supply chain finance and what it means for Indonesia’s banking sector
• Hear first-hand how the government is hindering collaboration between banks and technology
• Perceive evolving patterns around trade digitisation and technology-enabled working capital solutions
• Identify changing trends in infrastructure finance and the reshaping project financing strategies
• Explore opportunities and review challenges and changing trends in corporate finance, including digital disruptors and their impact on working capital optimisation
• Understand how corporates reshaping their financing strategies in response to changing market conditions and price volatility
Supported by the likes of Mandiri, ICICI Bank, MUFG, Standard Chartered, Britcham Indonesia, Chamber International, FCI, ICC Indonesia, International Trade Council amongst many others, join over 200 delegates at Mandarin Oriental for a day of discussion, debate and networking.
For media accreditation or more information please contact Elisabeth Spry at email@example.com for more information.
About Global Trade Review (GTR): GTR is the world’s leading news source, publisher and event organiser for the global trade, commodity, export and supply chain finance industries, with offices in London & Singapore. Its market-leading magazine Global Trade Review (GTR) provides essential news and analysis for these sectors, supported by various conferences, workshops and networking events held in over 25 locations around the world. For more information about attending the event, please contact Elisabeth Spry at firstname.lastname@example.org or