The 3rd Global Dairy Congress Africa 2018, will be held on March 27-28, 2018 in Nairobi, Kenya!
African dairy industry has been rising fast, pushed by GDP Growth, Liberalization, Regional Economic Integration, Growing middle class, Urbanization and Population Growth. Sustainable local milk value chain development projects have been raised from milk production, collection, transformation to distribution. Meanwhile African dairy value chain is facing challenges like dairy products supply gap, lack of funding & technology, low milk yield, insufficient infrastructure support, weak policy framework, high production cost, few and out-of-date processing facilities, and informal marketing channels. Regional and global stakeholders are welcomed for intervention to address these challenges.
3rd Global Dairy Congress Africa 2018 aims to be the most influential dairy event in Africa to help accelerating African dairy value chain development, by gathering 350+ regional and global dairy communities to figure out solutions for key issues like development policy, infrastructure support, milk quality, dairy farming technology & services, processing technologies, dairy innovation trends, trade and marketing trends together with sustainable development strategies.
Why you cannot miss 3rd Global Dairy Congress Africa 2018?
- Gather Innovative Dairy Farming Technologies to Help Increase African Milk Productivity and Yield
- Pursuing Financial, Training and Transportation Service Support for African Smallholders
- Sustainable Dairy Farm Development Strategy in Africa and Global Suitable Dairy Processing Technology and Equipments for African New-build and Upgrading Facilities
- Consumer-Driven Dairy Innovation Trends for Growth in African Dairy Market
- Dairy Trade and Marketing Trends in Africa and Global
- Seeking Chilling, Logistics and Infrastructure Solutions to Support African Milk Industry
Enclose discount code: SZW20183DAIRY while register and save $300!(Before Dec.24th)
We are offering limited free places to Gov., Operators.
Please email email@example.com to apply.
Vivien Miao | Global Dairy | SZ&W Group
T: 86 21 5830 0710 ext 8047 | M: 86 185 2140 7816| F: 86 21 5831 1668
Add: Suite J-M, 14F, First Trade Tower, 985 Dong Fang Road, Shanghai 200122, PRC.