Incubator (StartUp) Benefits
Twilio is the world’s leading cloud communication platform that enables you to engage customers across channels – SMS, voice, video, WhatsApp, email and more.
Twilio runs an amazing program for startups that includes a $500 ‘getting started’ credit, access to webinars made exclusive for startups, and full support via their Twilio Startups team.
- Only valid to first time Twilio users.
- If you are an enrolled ITC member or are part of the Council’s business incubator then you may contact us to access this benefits package.
- Some benefits may not be valid for all International Trade Council incubated startups and may depend on your business type.
- Some benefits are valid only based on your country of formation, company size, age of your company, number of employees, revenue and/or profitability.
- Remember to use your COMPANY address when applying for a benefit – not your residential address.