Every event needs promotion and the International Trade Council provides a creative vehicle to market and increase visibility and exposure for your event.
The International Trade Council’s high-visibility event promotional opportunities range from:
- Contact / target sourcing / list compilation (typically based on industry, job-title and geographic location)
- Locating suitable speakers for an event
- Listing the event on the Councils’ events page
- Online marketing in the Councils’ social media feeds (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Email marketing and distribution of event materials
- Promotion of the event in the Councils’ newsletter
In return for the above, suitable event organizers are asked to prominently display the International Trade Council logo together with a link to the Council’s website. They are also asked to provide a discount code for Council members.