India is introducing privacy and personal data protection laws. What does this mean for companies, persons and career opportunities? About this event
India is introducing privacy and personal data protection laws. What does this mean for companies, persons and career opportunities?
About this event
Indian Privacy Law (Personal Data Protection Act) in the making, free webinar (20 July 2021). As India is at the edge of introducing the so called ‘fourth’ global way in data protection a free webinar on the topic will be conducted in collaboration with key experts in the field. Some issues which will be referred to:
- How to become an expert in Indian data protection law?
- Cybercrime will cost the world 10.5 trillion dollars by 2025. What is the Indian way to deal with cybercrime?
- Indian Data Protection law enhances consumer rights, how?
- Indian Privacy Laws create new privacy career opportunities, which ones?
- What is the difference between different types of data i.e. personal, sensitive or otherwise?
- What should be in a data protection agreement?
- How many damages can Indian citizens claim for infringement of their privacy?
- What’s the difference between Personal data and its subcategories?
- What are transaction-related data and preferences?
- What are business entity-related data?
- What are economy related data?
- What are sensitive and non-sensitive data?
- What are anonymized data?
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
You are the moderator of this event. Access the live stream
20 (Tuesday) 5:30 pm - 21 (Wednesday) 7:30 pm PST
Online / Virtual Event