US Company Incorporation
Interested in exploring your opportunities in North America? Or, would you like to access the U.S. market by establishing a new legal entity?
The International Trade Council provides a turn-key service which includes all of the essentials you need to get your business started in the USA.
Your new US company can also be used as a way to access the Canadian and Mexican markets under the North American Free-Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and act as a stepping-stone to Europe.
- Name availability check and clearance
- Preparation of articles
- Electronic filing for a Delaware Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)
- State incorporation fees
- 12 months registered agent fee
- Certificate of formation
- LLC member agreement (corporate by-laws)
- Digital copies of documents
- Company Tax ID number / EIN number
Other Exclusive Benefits Included in Package:
- Business bank deposit account opening
- Debit card
- US mail address
- US phone number set up
- US fax number set up
Standard service pricing is $3000 USD.